Dr Robert Beulink specialises in many minor surgical procedures. These procedures are performed under local anaesthetic and usually require minimal downtime.
- Mole removal (see under Erbium Laser Resurfacing)
- Skin cancer removal - BCC's and SCC's, surgical and nonsurgical (see under Photodynamic Therapy for nonsurgical removal)
- Skin tags - single and multiple
- Cysts and sebaceous cysts (see Sebaceous Cyst Removal)
- Cholesterol deposits around eyelids
- Milia on eyelids
- Liopomas- single and multiple can be surgically excised, removed by liposuction or removed non-surgically by injection Lipolysis
- Lumps and bumps
- Ingrown toenail
- Ripped earlobes can be repaired usually by combination of laser and surgical or non-surgical methhods
- Numerous other minor procedures
||A very large sebaceous cyst being removed in its entirety from the scalp under local anaesthetic. Only complete removal of the cyst will ensure that it does not return. Often look like a small pearl, but can grow to the size of a golf ball.
Commonly occur on the head, neck and back regions.